About Me

I write about my dreams because I remember them. Some are complete nonsense and barely memorable, but some are significantly vivid that it's mesmerizing. And because of that I'd like to share them with the world.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Thing about Pests.

I was in a different house. I didn’t like the comfort of the bed and I was pretty sure there was something off about the room. I was sleeping, nonetheless, in the old sheets and the scratchy, cheap blanket that I was offered. Well, the only one I was offered. It felt strange, the room. Something about it made my skin crawl and I had a feeling I knew why. In almost an instant there came the stampede. Hundreds of thousands of mice, rats, and spiders started pouring out from every part of the room. They were spilling out of the unlit fireplace, pushing their way through the cracks under and behind the dresser, shifting out from under my bed, and worst of all, scattered out from under my covers.

Now, I know that many adults would say that I am lucky to have dreams, nonetheless remember them because they claim that they're incapable of creating an entirely different world beyond the one that they live in. But when my dreams are no longer letting me sit in a field full of candy or ice cream, the opportunity begins to be, a nuisance.
http://imdocuk.com/content/4/8/2/14829/100754172carre-jpg_photo_dico.jpg
Whatever it is: spiders, rodents, beetles, bees, flies, ants; the sight of pests in our dreams will often make us 
shriek, cringe and possibly faint, if that’s possible. And as uncomfortable as the sight is, there is a reason for the torture that is tarantulas spiraling up your spine. Something or someone is causing you annoyance. A large quantity of pests engorging you can be an annoyance to which you are on the verge of going crazy. A large singular pest usually means that an annoyance is so complicated that in order to resolve it, there would have to be a sacrifice. And, all that screaming and hopping around just proves that you’re too afraid to face your problems!

Now, let me be the first to express that when I am sleeping I do not need to be reminded of my problems that I’m initially trying to escape by sleeping! So, next time you find a fly in your mouth, a slug in your eyebrow, or a black widow circling your navel, squash the darn thing and face your fears! No more annoyances for you and you can go back to the wonderful world of eating cotton candy and bathing in a tub of hot chocolate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the basis of bug interpretation, for specific bug invasions check out this link! http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamthemes/bugs.htm (don't take these interpretations seriously as some or even most may be completely untrue, however it is an interesting way to see and compare!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment