About Me

I write about my dreams because I remember them. Some are complete nonsense and barely memorable, but some are significantly vivid that it's mesmerizing. And because of that I'd like to share them with the world.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dreaming about Washing Machines. Yeah.

http://www.washing-machine-wizard.com/images/washingmachine2.jpg
So a friend of mine had a curious dream about....washing machines. She asked me what it meant like I was some   dream guru or whatever so I told her I'll look it up. Here went nothing. Strangely after looking up washing machine dreams in Google and surpassing the "Get the Washing Machine of your Dreams!" I was able to find a list of sites that talked about this very ...interesting dream. In fact it came up with a list of "W"-word dreams. Ahem: washing bowl, washboard, washerwoman, washing, wasp, waste, wastebasket (where the site so nicely reminds us to look up garbage can), water balloon, water fountain. The list kind of continues forever.  But unlike the other dreams that I've mentioned in the blog that simply remind you that you have annoyance in your life, washing machine dreams "suggests that you need to resolve issues of the past in order to be able to make a clean, new start for yourself." So at least this kind of dream is somewhat...helpful. I told this to my friend who nodded, thought I was little crazy, and we carried on with life. So the moral of the story is, your dreams CAN be helpful, if you have them and if they're about washing machines. But that chance for that is just a LITTLE slim. But now that I have discovered the W list of dreams, I think I'm going to read about finding washboards in my dream so just when it happens, I'm prepared. :)

2 comments:

  1. For some reason I feel like I can totally relate to this post, Isabel... haha anyways very interesting dream your friend had there :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really funny, but also really interesting! I never knew that! I had heard that sometimes things you see in your dreams can symbolize things in real life, but I never knew it was anything like this. Amazing!
    On a different note, Isabel you definitely are turning into the dream guru! I'm coming to you with all of my dreams and questions :) That's really cool though (that you know so much about dreams)!

    ReplyDelete