About Me

I write about my dreams because I remember them. Some are complete nonsense and barely memorable, but some are significantly vivid that it's mesmerizing. And because of that I'd like to share them with the world.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Maybe I'm going crazy but I met my Conscience

This is how I met my conscience.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-IJnOnhtOvDI/TXeucJTMYCI/AAAAAAAAALs/bN-innEQd_0/s320/conscience.gif
First of all, for those who don't know what a conscience is, it's that little voice in your head that tells you to do stuff and figure right from wrong. In other words, Jiminy Cricket from Pinocchio.

So this is what happened. I'm pretty sure something happened before this scene but I can't remember right now, but anyway, I was getting my annual physical and for some reason my doctor wanted to show me a movie. So I said, "Alright cool" and we watched a movie on a small black television screen and all of a sudden I was in the movie. We were at a park with a playground with about twenty kids playing around on the swings and what not. I was sitting on a picnic bench across from, wait for it, Anne Hathaway. I don't know why she was in my dream and I'm not even the biggest fan of her work. Probably because the only movie I remember with her in, is in the Princess Diaries, which I probably saw very long ago...

http://www.dailymakeover.com
But Anne Hathaway was there and that is all that mattered. We were sitting at the picnic table with about five other kids when we saw a floating house. It was held by one huge gray balloon not many colorful ones that may be mistaken by those who have seen the Pixar movie Up, but the idea was still there. A rope hung from the porch of the floating house and it was flying in circles around the cul de sac that surround the playground. Anne was very concerned with catching the rope and pulling the house down but was not able to do it so I got frustrated also. Suddenly the rope was pulled back into the house and it slowly floated down until it touched the ground. I went onto the porch and a lady with a very bony, pale face was sitting at a table on the porch sipping tea from a white teacup. She had short black silky hair and kind of resembled Willy Wonka from the newer Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Except...a woman, and very bony. It kind of looked like this woman, except with black hair...
http://ficdn.fashionindie.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/25288917.jpg
So I saw this woman an she asked me if I wanted to have a tea party with her. So I told her if I could call over the kids and and Anne Hathaway to invite them for tea. She said okay.
Anne Hathaway came with the kids and looked at the woman and freaked out. She looked back at me and said grew very pale.
"That your conscience, I shouldn't be here! You (the lady) should be talking to her (me)!!!" Then she ran off. At that moment I also kind of freaked out and then my conscience looked at me with the same face that picture (above) looks like. She said all the kids in the park are your mistakes that you need to fix.

And then I woke up. Quite confused. And Google is no help. Maybe I should see a therapist?

http://www.crystalinks.com/dreams.html Check out this website if your interested in dreams because it's actually really intriguing...

No comments:

Post a Comment