About Me

I write about my dreams because I remember them. Some are complete nonsense and barely memorable, but some are significantly vivid that it's mesmerizing. And because of that I'd like to share them with the world.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

We aren't twins but we think alike...

The other day I was explaining to my older sister my crazy dream about flying in a black balloon across the ocean and then getting attacked by an crocodile. My sister was a little disturbed but not because I was almost killed, (figures) but because apparently she had a dream that same night and all she remembered is about me getting devoured by a crocodile as well. It was so intriguing that we could have had similar dreams, tragically both about me being eaten, but nonetheless we weren't twins and we couldn't blame it on the myth that twins can think each other's thoughts. So I figured I would look it up and obviously nobody has an answer to the unknown. There are theories about your soul moving to another mind but who really knows? 

I have another story to share today also. Here is a dream I had a couple of days ago:
http://img.photobucket.com/
I was standing in the middle of a field and on one end there's a cliff, on the other end a road. As I stood there contently a snake slithered up to me and started attacking me by biting me everywhere. For some reason I knew it couldn't kill but it could hurt me. So I started running away, fast, but wherever I went the snake was always faster and jumping onto me digging it's fangs into my skin. It kind of looked like Nagini from Harry Potter. In order to run away I went toward the road and I knew the snake couldn't touch the road.When I finally reached the road victoriously the snake transformed into a wolf that could go on the road and could also kill me. So it started to attack me and I ran back into the field and Nagini started eating me. Wherever I went I was being hurt or killed. I went back and forth from the field where Nagini stalked me and the road where the wolf chased me until I gave up and went to the other side of the field and jumped off the cliff. Then I woke up. 
 
I have been anxious and I was watching Harry Potter just the other day, so I guess that the dream may have derived from these points but I couldn't help but wonder. Did my sister also see me getting eaten again? What must she think of me. 

1 comment:

  1. This is Natalie :) That is so cool!! That is so crazy that you both had the same dream, and even from the perspectives you guys had them. I once had watched part of Miss Universe, but I didn't get to see the whole thing. That night, I had a dream about the Venezuelan person, who I didn't even think was that pretty, but the next day, I flipped open the newspaper, and the first page I saw was "Miss Venezuela wins." :) Dreams are so weird :). And that is a very scary dream :) All your dreams seem very violent lol :)

    ReplyDelete