About Me

I write about my dreams because I remember them. Some are complete nonsense and barely memorable, but some are significantly vivid that it's mesmerizing. And because of that I'd like to share them with the world.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Werewolves, worse than Twilight

So I'm not that big of a fan of Twilight especially because it seems completely unrealistic (although the many books I read aren't so realistic either) but it's just too sappy for me. One of the main characters in the books is a werewolf and maybe I got the idea from the movie or what not but I had a perhaps horrifying dream of a classmate of mine turning into a wolf that decided to eat the rest of the school. It went like this:
I was pretty much standing in the lunch room hearing the news from other people. 
wolf
"He ate three people already!!! Who is the wolf? Why is he here??" were the common cries among my peers. I didn't know that the wolf was still patrolling the school and many people were hiding in rooms. I decided to find a safer room to hide and found it in classroom where the lights were off and many of the classmates were huddled in a corner. I walked into the room to a big shudder from the rest of the class that thought that I was the wolf. Luckily they didn't shoot or throw knives at me. So I locked the door and decided maybe it was smart to stand on a table rather than be on the floor where the wolf could reach me. I sat on the table and the door opened with the wolf approaching. It had blood dripping from its mouth [sorry for the gore, kinda how I saw it] and he hopped onto the table and my ingenious idea of being on the table lost its value. You know those times when you're dreams can just change at an instant for no reason? Well, the wolf approached me with its gnawing teeth and lunged and suddenly, I was at Burger King. 


So I'll never know if I died in that dream or whatever because I was happily eating a Whopper at Burger King. As long as Edward Cullen doesn't show up, I'm okay.





*This is not to offend anyone who enjoys the books*

No comments:

Post a Comment